Why Everyone Talks About MBBS in Bangladesh Nowadays
Smile Education Consultancy started its journey in 2009. We have been guiding medical aspirants from India and other countries for MBBS in Bangladesh since 2011. Keeping in mind the benefits of MBBS from Bangladesh, Smile Education has been helping students to get admission exclusively to the best medical colleges in Bangladesh. Due to the high-quality medical education and outstanding FMGE/NEXT performance of doctors doing MBBS from Bangladesh, all the agencies who were earlier shouting for Russia, China, Ukraine, Philippines, Georgia have now started favouring Bangladesh over other destinations. Earlier it was a trend among the same agencies to spread negativity regarding MBBS in Bangladesh.
Agents spreading negativity without knowing about Bangladesh
It’s hilarious how those agents could spread negativity without even knowing the ground reality in Bangladesh. The same people have spread many wrong notions like “Medical students from India are not safe in Bangladesh,” “Girls are not safe, there is problem with food,” etc., etc.
Those naysayers are now left with no other option than to change their minds and jump over Bangladesh as a destination for MBBS because students and parents have started researching thoroughly before enrolling in MBBS abroad.
MBBS abroad for Indian Students
Why is Smile Education the Best Consultancy for Abroad MBBS in Bangladesh
- Smile Education is the oldest consultant guiding Indian medical aspirants for MBBS in Bangladesh. To bring it to your notice, admission for MBBS in Bangladesh 2022 will start right after the NEET-UG results.
- We were the first to introduce a web-based free GPA Calculator to check eligibility without sending any mark sheet.
- Fees Calculator, Financial planner are other benefits we offer.
- Smile Education is directly authorized by the top Bangladesh Medical Colleges.
What We Do:
- Smile Education maintains the highest quality admission and documentation processing
- Due to the pinnacle of quality, we recorded a ZERO Rejection of applications to date
- At Smile Education, we vow to be honest and apprise the students and parents of the reality
- Support for a lifetime is our promise. Our students get support from us anytime, anywhere. Students and parents can share any problems or happiness with us anytime.
- The well-being of students is our priority. We will stand by them no matter what the situation is.
- Support in an emergency is provided. Our old students have already experienced how the Smile Education team helped them return to their home countries during the COVID19 pandemic.
- Customized help and support. Since Smile Education is consulting for MBBS Admission only in Bangladesh, it is possible for us to provide individual care and support.
What We Don’t:
- We don’t take any cash; you will transfer fees directly to the college account
- No False Promise, No extravaganza, No Show-off.
- Smile Education never says, “Hurry! Seats are limited”, never makes you confused by saying, “Send money immediately to book your seat.”
- We don’t call you a thousand times to influence your career decisions
- Smile Education never sends random SMS or random calls to anyone.
- We never buy a database, phone numbers to spam calls, or send bulk SMS/WhatsApp messages and disturb you.
- We do not process any admission other than MBBS in Bangladesh.
- For non-eligible candidates, we don’t entertain any backdoors or any sort of arrangements.
- We don’t forge (Photoshop) documents to make the non-eligible candidates eligible.
N.B: You will not find any agent/s making admission exclusively for Bangladesh except Smile Education.
What are the advantages of Studying MBBS from Bangladesh?
Recent years have seen an unforeseen rise in interest among Indian medical aspirants for an MBBS from Bangladesh. Let’s have a look at all those favourable aspects that attract Indian students:
- Fees for an MBBS in Indian colleges are skyrocketing, while the story is different when we consider our neighbouring country. In the government colleges of Bangladesh, 75 seats are reserved for foreign candidates, while non-native students fill 25 -30 percent of seats in private colleges.
- For students from SAARC countries, a fee waiver is also available.
- Many may be worried about the communication issue as the language of Bangladesh is Bengali. Bengali is quite similar to Hindi or other Sanskrit-derived languages and hence very easy to learn for Indians. Besides, most of the people in Bangladesh are familiar with Hindi. Most importantly, the language of instruction for MBBS in Bangladesh is English.
- Bangladesh has a long list of medical colleges approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC), formerly Medical Council of India (MCI), under the act of 1956.
- Direct admission to the MBBS course in Bangladesh is also possible without any donation.
- After completing an MBBS from Bangladesh, a Medical graduate has to clear the FMGE/NEXT licensing exam organized by the NBA to get the National Medical Commission of India registration and State Health council registration to start practising in India. And as mentioned earlier, the passing rate is the highest for Bangladesh among all other popular destinations.
- MBBS at Bangladesh is recognized by South East Asia Regional Organization for Medical Council.
- Bangladesh is Asia’s most densely populated country. So, there is enough flow of patients for clinical studies.
- Bangladesh is just like West Bengal in India, so there will be no language or cultural barrier.
- If you are in eastern India, then any city in Bangladesh like Rajshahi, Dhaka, Chittagong, etc., would be closer to you than Delhi and Mumbai.
- Bangladesh is emerging as a hub for medical education. The country is experiencing a huge influx of students from all over Asia, Europe, and Africa. But, India and Nepal are forerunners when it comes to the number of international students in Bangladesh.
What is the process for admission to the MBBS program in Bangladesh?
The MBBS admission process for 2022 in Bangladesh is quite simple. You need to follow the following steps for the MBBS admission process in Bangladesh:
- Calculate GPA online to check your eligibility criteria
- Go through all available colleges and universities in Bangladesh and inform yourself of the course fees. All the information is readily available on our website. Make choices after careful thought and consideration.
- Contact Smile Education Consultancy at the provided Helpline, for any queries.
- Application forms are available online through the official websites of the Bangladesh High Commission or Deputy High Commission Of Bangladesh. Fill the form and attach all required documents.
- Now, it is the turn of the institution. Their team will validate your documents and application, and they will reply
- Once you get the invitation letter, you can go ahead with depositing the requisite college fees.
- Go to the High Commission of Bangladesh and apply for a student visa. High commission offices are located in New Delhi, Kolkata, Agartala, Mumbai, Guwahati, and Bangalore. Smile Education will carry out all admission processes, document processes, and lastly Student VISA processing.
- Once Medical Students VISA is issued, go to the Medical College/University and start the beautiful journey of becoming an MBBS doctor from the reputed organization, that too at a very affordable cost.
Q&A about the MBBS admission in Bangladesh
Which are some prominent medical colleges in Bangladesh?
Medical College Ranking in Bangladesh 2022
- Dhaka National Medical College
- Community Based Medical College
- Bangladesh Medical College
- Jahurul Islam Medical College
- Eastern Medical College
List of Women’s Colleges for Girls Candidates:
- Kumudini Women’s Medical College, Dhaka
- Medical College for Women’s Uttara Dhaka
- Sylhet Women’s Medical College, Sylhet
And many more.
MBBS in Bangladesh 2022 FAQs
When Will the MBBS Admission Process Start?
Every year MBBS Admission process in Bangladesh starts right after NEET Exam.
What is the cost of an MBBS from Bangladesh?
The expense of an MBBS in Bangladesh varies from medical college to college. The average cost of an MBBS study in Bangladesh ranges from 25 Lakh to 35 Lakh in Indian Currency. Resultantly MBBS in Bangladesh is increasingly becoming a favorite destination among students from India and Nepal. Bangladesh is truly turning itself into an education hub.
When will be the National Exit Test (NExT) held?
First Half of 2023 (Tentative)
NMC will conduct the National Exit Test tentatively in the first half of 2023. The National Medical Commission (NMC) came into existence on 25th September 2020. MBBS graduates from abroad will be required to sit for the National Exit Test (NExT) both for medical practicing in India and pursuing PG Medical. The National Medical Commission (NMC) plans to run a MOCK test in 2022 before the final implementation of the test in a full-fledged manner.
Is an MBBS degree from Bangladesh valid in India?
MBBS degree from Bangladesh is very much valid and acceptable in India. Once an Indian student finishes the course and clears the FMGE/NEXT test organized by the NBA, National Medical Commission (NMC), formerly MCI, one can start practicing in India.
Is NEET Required for MBBS study in Bangladesh?
Yes, the NEET qualifying score is required for MBBS admission in Bangladesh. The same applies to all other foreign destinations as well. The NEET score is valid for 3 (three) years. Clearing NEET-UG is definitely not a hard nut to crack, as more than 50 percent of the candidates who appear for the exam are declared qualified.
Is it a good option to study MBBS from Bangladesh?
If you are concerned about good quality of education and a low overall package for the MBBS course, then Bangladesh is the best place for you. The medium of instruction is English in all the Medical colleges in Bangladesh. MBBS Degree from Bangladesh is recognized by the National Medical Commission (NMC), formerly MCI (Medical Council of India).
Which foreign country is the best for an MBBS?
10 Top Countries to Study MBBS Abroad
When we talk about the Best country for MBBS for Indian students, we definitely looking for good Medical Schools.
World Ranking and also depends on numerous factors like FMGE/NEXT Pass-out rates, NMC/MCI Recognised Medical Colleges Abroad, Patient flow, Clinical facilities, infrastructures, Lab facilities, fees or packages, quality of education, student hostel availability within the college campus, etc. Here is a list of countries ranked as per the quality of education of MBBS:
- Study MBBS in USA
- Study MBBS in UK
- Study MBBS in Australia
- Study MBBS in Canada
- Study MBBS in New Zealand
- Study MBBS in Germany
- Study MBBS in France
- Study MBBS in Bangladesh
- Study MBBS in Nepal
- Study MBBS in Netherlands
The MBBS Country ranking has been done keeping in mind the suitability of Indian students